Has it really been a year since we saw this little girl's face for the first time?
|The first glimpse of the little girl that would be our daughter!|
Looking back at the many things we had to prepare, last minute fundraising that took place, the stress and headaches of barely making the July travel group are now just a distant memory. The many years of reading others blogs and seeing there families complete and thinking that it would never really happen for us and here we are! I still sometimes can't believe we really did it and she is here.
So here is a little bit about our girl now:
- She is miss independent.
- She loves her Daddy and likes to be thrown up in the air by him.
- She has NO fear!
- Likes to organize her things and gets a bit upset if she can't get something just right.
- LOVES it outside.
- This girl has ATTITUDE :)
- She loves chocolate (well food in general)
- If there is a song on the radio in the car that she doesn't like, she will say, "Don't like that", and scrunch up her face until you change the station.
- She loves to be read to.
- Is Extremely Stubborn (pretty much the most stubborn, intense little thing I have ever met!);P We may be in trouble!
- She loves her BP(Grampy) & Duke, especially when he gives her money and lets her call Dee on his phone.
- She is very bright and smart!
- She can count to 10, but always skips 7.
- Her favorite movie right now is The Little Mermaid.
- Gets annoyed by her brothers daily.
- Is very tech savvy and can work the Ipad like nobody's business!
- Loves for her brothers to take her for a buggy ride.
- Likes to say her prayers
- Her favorite color is Blue.
- Knows we are her family, and we went to China to get her. Loves looking at the book Dee had made for us from our trip.
|Drinking Dee's milkshake!|
|Planting flowers with mommy!|
|At the Beach!|