Thursday, January 28, 2010

Paperwork and More Paperwork!

The paper run has begun, and let me tell you what it is a lot.  I am not complaining because I actually don't mind filling things out and writing an autobiography on my existence, but Chris may say different.  He made fun of me because he thought I basically wrote a novel for each answer, but I just have more to say I guess. 

I am really getting anxious for the training session on Feb 5th and 6th in Saint John and have a lot of questions that hopefully I will get answers to.  I was a bit discouraged the other day when I looked on Children's Bridge adoption agency and they said the process right now is going so slow that families that have been trying since 2006 won't get their babies until 2015.  I can't even imagine why it would possibly take that long, but I am praying they get in gear before we get going.

1 comment:

  1. As for the paperwork...I'm finding MOST husbands (mine included) are the same. Mine HATED filling out paperwork! I'm just so happy I see your light at the end of the paperwork tunnel!

    PS...sorry for all the comments. I'm enjoying some quiet time basking in your journey (considering I can just 'scroll up' the page to speed it along)!!!

    ReplyDelete