Friday, August 13, 2010

Patience!

Well this is definately the word I would have to use for the past 4 weeks.  Waiting for Dr.'s, passports, marriage certificate and notarizing.  I must say I have done pretty well, knowing that I have no control how fast things are going to go, so I might as well enjoy the ride.

At this point all of our paperwork is notarized, (thank you God that the lawyer did not charge us for it), and now I have to make copies for everyone and there dog(well not really,but that's what it feels like).lol  Anyway, Chris has to get his final medical for China done on Monday and then...........it is off & out of our hands!!!  I just pray everything is done properly so we have nothing sent back. 

I am not sure how long it is going to take for everything to actually reach China, but hopefully very soon!!

1 comment:

  1. This is so amazing guys!! I was actually just wondering where you guys were in your process today! So close, soon we can be "expecting" together!! How fun is that?! Oh and yay for free lawyer notarizations too.

    Will pray the rest of the paper work comes in Gods speed!

    ReplyDelete