Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy 1st Easter To Our Girl!

I realize I am becoming a blogging slacker and when I think about all of the things I could be writing about or have missed writing about I get a bit overwhelmed, but I at least thought I would get an Easter post in.

Yesterday we went to an Easter egg hunt at the park.  Keely was a trooper in collecting eggs, unfortunately she didn't get as many as she could have because she was too busy stopping to eat them. 


I am sure in years to come she will realize the more you collect then the more you have to eat.  Since that girl loves her chocolate I am sure it won't take her long to figure this out.

Today we dyed eggs.  She had fun doing it, and thankfully we did them this close to Easter because half of them were dropped on the table or the floor and sustained a fair amount of fractures.  So displaying them for any longer than a day is pretty much not happening.








HAPPY EASTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment