Thursday, January 6, 2011

Expecting In 2011!

I can hardly believe how fast 2010 went and now we are just about a week into 2011, so crazy. 

So I can't help but wonder if this is the year that we will travel to China to bring home our little Keely? That is right that is what we are going to name her.  I have had another name picked out for a long time, but when Cass and I painted her room the paint color was called 'Princess Keely' and we both thought how cute it was.   Cass then looked up the meaning on the internet; (because meanings of names are important to me), and it was {One who is extremely beautiful}.  That made the name even more perfect.  I also thought it was kind of suitable because my name is Kimberlee (Keely) and it seemed that she would be named after me in a sense.  Weird I know, but that's how we roll around here. LOL

Me painting Keely's room(beginning stages)
So that said, I am pretty confident that we will at least get a referral, but I am not getting my hopes too high.  For now we wait and prepare her room, do more fundraising and try not to obsess over it too much. lol Yeah right.

Cass headed back to Montreal on Monday  =0( so the next day we decided to take the boys skiing and met up with friends.  They had so much fun, but it was very cold.  I, myself stayed fairly warm inside the lodge chatting with friends and eating.  We then made it home on the late ferry, tired and ready for bed.
The Boys at Poly

I did finally take the trees down yesterday and let me tell you I don't think there was barely a spill left on the branches, oh well we enjoyed them and it only takes a minute to vacuum the spills up. 

Anyways, I am going to try and keep myself busy which shouldn't be too hard and then before we know it we will get THE CALL!!  Hopefully sooner than later!  I will definitely keep you all posted, but for now HAPPY 2011, may great things come this year!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that you're expecting!! It must be such a wonderful feeling to have "your part" behind you for now and just being able to enjoy that time where you could get a call at any moment!!
    Keely is a beautiful name with a beautiful meaning! I think it's perfect!!! xo

    ReplyDelete