Wednesday, December 29, 2010

!!!!!!!!!LID!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never been so happy to have been wrong in my life.  I just checked my email and apparently we were logged in on December 22, 2010!!  YIPPEE!!  So we did have a log in date before Christmas, we just didn't know it.

We are now officially "EXPECTING" and could receive a call about our little angel anytime!!!  I know it will probably be awhile yet before we actually get a referral, but I am so happy just to be this far into the process.  It is hard to believe that we started this just over a year ago.  Time goes by pretty fast, so I am sure we will see her before we know it.

It is kind of funny that I just finished putting the first coat of paint on her room and thought I would check my email before bed, (as if painting a room full of pink wasn't surreal enough) LOL.

Even though we have done tons of paperwork, etc, etc. and planned for this, it still seems so strange that in the near future we will see the face of a precious baby girl on the other side of the world that will be our daughter.

Thank you God for being so faithful to us in our journey and I pray that you will go ahead of us and prepare the way for the rest of our adventure. Amen

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! Congratulations!!!! I'm super excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Wonderful news.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete