Monday, May 9, 2011

A Fun New Job!

So this past couple weeks, I started my own at-home business that I am very excited about.  I joined Send Out Cards as an Independent Distributor.

Send Out Cards has given me the opportunity to create super personal, from the heart cards, with pics,etc; (You will never throw out a card again, believe me!); all for about .58cents stamped and mailed.  I can do all of this without leaving the house.  If I need to send some sort of gift for an occasion, then the option is there for that as well.

Anyway, I am very excited at the possibilities that this company is creating for others to follow their promptings, to keep in touch with loved ones, business associated, long lost friends, etc.

Social Networking has created impersonal relationships and connections that consist of virtual cards and flowers.  That's o.k. for awhile, but occasionally people want true thoughtfulness and relationship. 

So if anyone out there in Blogger world wants to create there own home business just by getting others to send love and cheer through greeting cards, just contact me.  www.kimberleerayner@hotmail.com Or if you want the opportunity to send cards at wholesale costs or to just send one card at a time for $2.99 postage included.

It is so fun and easy and blesses people.  What could be any better than that?

www.sendoutcards.com/gotlove
www.socretail.com/126863

I am hoping this will keep me busy while waiting for Keely, so far so good. =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment