Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mom To A Teenager!

Wow, that is hard for me to write!  I can't believe that my first born is 13?  Not sure where those years have gone, but I am sure they were wonderful. lol

Noah I am so very proud to be your mom, and I hope over these next few years that you will take it easy on your momma.  My hope is that you would continue to grow and mature into a man that loves the Lord, your family and that you would never doubt just how loved you really are.  I pray that you hold strong against peer pressures, and that you would be someone that others respect and look up to.  We love you so much and can't wait to bring little Keely home to meet such an awesome big brother.

Happy 13th Birthday Noah!!! We Love You!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Our Kole, also our eldest is turning 13 on Tuesday! Amazing how time flies huh Kim! Happy Birthday Noah!!! Love the Jersey!

    ReplyDelete