Saturday, June 25, 2011

Her 1st Present!

I sent this pkg to Bob this week so he could get it to our Keely.  He said she would have it for her Birthday on July 14th.  It only cost me a whopping $66 to send it by Same Day Courier because of the lovely postal strike!  It is so worth it though, for her to have pics of us and a little raggy blankie that I made her, also I hope they will take pics with the camera I sent.

I can't wait to get some more pics of her!  I hope they will take some of her when she is not all bundled up for a blizzard, it is so hard to tell how big she actually is.

We had Noah's party tonight with 14 kids, they played ball hockey at the rink, came back to our house and ate cake, ice cream and chips.  Then they went to play predator outside (which I guess is basically hide and seek in the dark) , then my dear husband set fireworks off from our deck????  Yeah that is what I thought, but it was raining so he said the house wouldn't catch on fire??!!  All said, I think our now teenager had a pretty good couple of days.  Even better he used his new wooden baseball bat in last nights game and he got a homerun first thing!  Happy Bday or what?

Tomorrow we are planning a Car Wash, BBQ and Bake Sale to help with our final adoption costs.  It gives rain, but I figure Keely has to get here rain or shine, so we are going to brave the weather and do it anyways.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute birthday present for Keely! I'm sure she's going to LOVE her gifts. =)
    Awesome cake for Noah, too! Sounds like a lot of birthday fun!
    Good luck with your events this weekend!

    ReplyDelete