Thursday, July 26, 2012

1st Gotcha Day Anniversary - Part 2

I had imagined this day many times over this last year and really can't believe it is here.  
I really wanted to plan a special get together with Family and Friends, watch the movies from our trip, BBQ, eat cake and just celebrate our Year Anniversary, but sometimes life is just too darn busy to pull those things off.  Chris had to be away for meetings and we had a baseball game at 6, so this meant none of my plan were going to work out.  So we made the best of it and I took the boys and little Miss out for lunch.

When we were in China, we bought little souvenirs that we could give her over the next few years on her Gotcha Day Anniversary.  This year I chose to give her the Panda Nesting Dolls and I think I made the right choice because this girl loves pandas. 


She didn't have a whole lot of time to play with them because we were headed to the boys last ball game of the season.  She took along her Princess ball and glove that Noah got her for her Birthday and lets just say was pretty popular with some of the little boys who also wanted to play.


After the game, we headed home and she had a little bit of time to play with her pandas before bed.
 She is showing me Dada, Mama, Woawa, Zaiah and Tt!
 We hadn't realized when we got them that there were 5 Pandas!  (What a coincidence!)
Mommy panda may of just happen to mention, well if there had of been 6, then that may have meant we were to start making plans to go to China again. :)  Daddy Panda quickly stated that there were only 5 for a reason and TT was the last baby panda for this family!  OK, fine! (For now!) ;)

Anyway, though the day wasn't what I imagined, it turned out to be a pretty great day.  We are so glad you are here and can't imagine our lives without your infectious giggles, your sweet little voice saying, "up pees" (continually!), the way you call your bathing suit your bb soup, your gentle kisses you give mommy when I say I have a headache and how you hold my head and kiss my forehead to make it all better.  I love how you say your prayers at night and how you repeat Bepe(Grampy) and Duke over and over until I make you aware that we pray for God to bless others too. lol
HAPPY 1ST GOTCHA DAY BABY GIRL!


2 comments:

  1. Cute! Hahah, I love that she repeats grampy and Duke- too funny, and I miss hearing the "up pees!" every 5 seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this post! Cute...so in other words, when I start to imaging this big party on our first Gotcha Day celebration - DON'T!!! lol Happy 1st Gotcha Day Keely!!!

    ReplyDelete