Saturday, July 14, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Sweet Girl!

This day fills me with so many emotions:
  I am so overjoyed that you are home with us to celebrate your Birthday.
  I am thankful that you were chosen to be our daughter.
  I am heartbroken for the mom who obviously loved you so very much, but had no other choice but to give you up!  She took so much care and thought as to where to place you so that you would be found quickly. I pray that she has the God given peace to know that you are loved and taken care of.
 I am happy that you have two brothers who love you and will always be there for you.

So on this your 3rd Birthday I made you this little video that represents your First 3 years.  What a journey you have been on little one and I pray that you continue to find happiness amidst life's adventures!  We love you so very much!

1 comment:

  1. this made me cry - so nice. happy birthday keely! and happy 1st gotcha day to all of you :)

    ReplyDelete