Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Week 1 Down!

We've made it through our first week of school.  There were some tears (and not from the 3yr old), but that is a whole other story.  
We have a High Schooler 
A Middle Schooler
And a PlaySchooler
I can't really believe that my kids are this old and I am as young as ever!(insert laughter)

I feel like my best blogging days are behind me!  I just don't seem to have the words or desire to update my blog on a regular basis.  I guess I feel our everyday life is somewhat boring and who really wants to read (if anyone even checks in on us here anymore) how many times we run to the potty or anything else.  Plus, I have a needy toddler and just started babysitting a 2yr old, so who really has the time? 
 I do want to try to become more regular with blogging and somewhat more insightful, but I'm not promising anything.  :)



1 comment: