Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dave Ramsey Would Be Proud!

My youngest son Isaiah, has been saving, working, saving and working to buy his very own dirt bike.  He has been collecting recyclables, cutting wood with his dad and grandfathers, and saving $ from his Birthdays and Christmas.

The day came yesterday that he had enough and the bike he wanted was on sale so..........through much hesitation on his mothers part, we brought it home to him from Saint John.

I am soooo impressed with his determination to save for and work for something that he wanted. It is funny how a nine year old can teach you that if you want something bad enough, that you can get it through hard work and saving.  Dave Ramsey Jr. lol

 Isaiah has a list made already of the things he is saving for next: A New Xbox, A Chainsaw,(yeah I know, not sure what to do about this one!!!!),  A Flat Screen for his room.  I have no doubt in my mind that he will achieve this, minus the chainsaw until he is 25!

Anyway, I love my boys so much and can't wait to bring another beautiful child into our lives through international adoption. Here is Zay on his hard earned dirt bike.  Noah too, because he wanted people to see him on it!Haha

3 comments:

  1. amazing... they will love it so much... something about doing it yourself... awesome that they are getting it early... must be good parents...

    sounds like you guys are on an amazing adventure PP... hoping for the best for you... keep in touch...

    God is doing big stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Isaiah was so dedicated! :) I'm glad he is enjoying the fruit of his labour!

    ReplyDelete