Monday, March 29, 2010

Waiting For The Call!

I finally got our paperwork and first fee sent off on Thursday, March 25, 2010.  The paperwork had been done forever, but coming up with the $1350 without using any of our regular money was a bit challenging.

We have wonderful friends that stepped up and donated the profits from her bags towards our fee and others who bought more quilts.  So slowly but surely we got the money.

I guess when you asked God for patience, he demonstrates ways that you have to be patient.  I am sure this will not be the only time during this journey where we will need a truck load of patience.

So now we are waiting for a phone call from Judy Urquhart to set up a day to start the homestudy.  Also, working on coming up with the rest of the money to finish the homestudy.

Sometimes, I can't even believe we are actually in the process of international adoption.  It has been a dream of mine for so long and NOW IT IS HAPPENING!!!  Wow, somebody pinch me please!!  Can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. so happy for you!! I'm sure yourt sw will call really soon! They seem to be pretty prompt about it! You guys are going to do wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete