Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Little At A Time!

 I did our local market yesterday, my mom and good friend baked some goodies, my sister made some kiddy grab bags, we cooked hot dogs and of course there were my quilts.  I was a little disappointed that I didn't sell any quilts, but then again I wasn't really expecting to.  The hot dogs were a big seller and we did sell most of our baked goods.  So now we are down to $409 dollars left of the $1350. 

It seems this part is taking the longest to get going and it is somewhat frustrating, but I have to stay positive and believe that everything is in God's timing and it is all going to work out.  Here is a pic of my wonderful helpers:  Also thanks Joy, I so appreciate you!  Here are some quilts that are still for sale as well.......

No comments:

Post a Comment