Sunday, December 26, 2010

No LID For Christmas!

Well December 25th has come and gone and we never received a Log-In-Date; (which is the date that we are finally logged into China's Center of Adoption Affairs.)  Once we are logged in we can receive a referral anytime after that.  We can't get a referral until we are logged in.

So this means we probably won't hear anything until the New Year.  Which is fine, I was a bit disappointed, but I am fully aware at how unpredictable this whole process is and believe God is in control.

We had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends, made Christmas cookies, watched movies, ate lots of food and opened presents.  There has definitely been enough going on to keep me occupied so I am not sitting impatiently waiting for an email. (I still check it everyday though. LOL) 


Our 13' Grand Manan grown tree

With Cinder and Fuzzy



The boys opening their tv's and me opening my gift from Chinatown.

My boys were spoiled as usual and got everything they wanted, (except Noah said he didn't get an Ipad, I said get a job and buy it for yourself next year) ;0)

Cass was home from Montreal and of course had some presents for me from Chinatown, and she bought some adorable clothes for our little China girl, who will definitely look adorable in them.

I am so in love with this lantern!
I think this week I am going to start painting what will be 'her' room so that should keep me busy for a day or two. Then I have some quilts I will try to finish before school starts again.  Hopefully very early in the New Year I will be posting that we have a LID.

So Happy New Year, I hope that 2011 will be a year of wonder, love, happiness and that great things will come to those who patiently wait.

1 comment: