Saturday, March 19, 2011

*HOPING FOR GOOD NEWS*

This coming week is when our agency will get a new list of available children.  I am hoping that it will be more encouraging news than last month and they will match some baby girls with their forever families. 

I am not expecting it for our family since we are 7th on the list, but I am just hoping to move up a few.  We originally thought it could be around April if the program averaged the same as last year, but that hasn't been the case.  I believe it will be soon, but only God knows how soon!!!

Today we attended a shower for my sweet friend Wanda and her beautiful baby Josie who is 3wks old.  I must saying seeing all of the sweet girl clothes and tiny shoes made me extremely excited to one day dress up a little girl.  Girl stuff is WAY cuter than boys! 

So please be praying for the new list that is to come out this week; that there will be some baby girls matched and we will be that much closer to our little Keely! 

1 comment:

  1. We are hoping and praying with you! Can't wait to hear news of Keely!! <3

    ReplyDelete