Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Mustard Seed of Info!

So if there are any of you that read my blog you are probably wondering what news I may have gotten from the agency on the updated shared list. 

Well lets see, the only update that I have is that the list for March was encouraging!  Yup, that is it!  Mind you that is excellent news compared to last months list which was discouraging. LOL 

So me being me, have emailed FOI a few times to try and get more info on where or if we have moved up on the list, but NOTHING!  So I have been somewhat frustrated feeling like I have a right to know what is going on, but then I try and realize that they are currently busy helping other families that have received referrals.  Our time will come and I know it is coming soon!

So until then I will wait and wait some more and hold on to my mustard seed of information.

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it the most frustrating/patience trying thing in the world to send an email to our agency and not get a response back?! UGH, i can totally empathize! BUT what great news to know that at least there has been referrals!! Oooh I can't wait to hear your news!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is very hard, but helps to know that others know what your going through! Thanks Shanie, I will be super excited to share with the world. Hopefully something will start happening with the SA program soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be happening before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying it all opens up very soon!!!

    ReplyDelete