Friday, July 1, 2011

CHINA BOUND ON JULY23RD!!

I am still pretty much in shock over this one!  I got home from work yesterday afternoon and had an email from Bob asking if I could call him.  So I did and he said, "China had sent out our Letter Seeking Confirmation and that we should receive it by Monday, and that we could travel in the group at the end of July".......O.K. so that is 3 weeks away???

July 23rd is the date, and when he said that, I couldn't believe it because that is the day that my husband's brother is getting married.  What are the chances of that?  So basically Bob said he would call back in an hour after I talked to Chris, whether we wanted to go with this group or wait until Sept. 14th group.  Of course we want to go,but considering we still have a substantial amount of fundraising to do, the wedding, and flights may be possibly double what we were planning.  Can we do it this soon?

It probably sounds ridiculous to even question going to pick up our daughter sooner than later, but we never expected that it would be this summer that we would travel.  We were told 3 months min. and 5 max.  it will have been less than 2months from the time of referral until we have her in our arms!  Amazing or what?

So all things put aside, we are going to get her!!!!  So we will fly out on Friday, July 22nd and she will be in our arms on Monday, July 25th!!!!!!!  We will return to Canada on Thursday, August 4th and be home on August 5th!

So much to do and so little time, but I know God is in control and I have to trust Him with all of the little details and believe everything will work out great!  Can't wait to meet Princess Keely!  We love you and are coming soon sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment