Sunday, November 20, 2011

OutNumbered

Those of you who know me, are aware that I am not overly sports oriented and definitely do not like watching sports on T.V.  I love watching my boys play and that is about the extent of my love!

Last Valentines Day, I thought I would give my husband the ultimate gift and become a hockey playing wife!  I grew up on figure skates, so trying to skate on hockey skates was a totally different experience for me.  Also, my fear of falling on a freezing cold, rock hard surface and injuring myself didn't help my situation.  But I did it and mostly enjoyed it when we would get some families together and play hockey with all of the kids. 

This year; now that we have our girl; I thought I maybe would have an excuse because she is too little and I needed to tend to her............OH Was I Wrong!

Who LOVES the ice and continually wants her Dad to take her skating with him?  You guessed it, Miss Keely!  We had Isaiah's belated Bday party yesterday and Chris thought he would put 2X too big skates on her and take her out.  Well, he couldn't get them on fast enough for her.  She couldn't even stand up in them and her helmet made her top heavy, but she didn't care and just wanted to be on the ice.  Lord Help Me Now!





No comments:

Post a Comment