Sunday, November 6, 2011

Zay-11yrs Today!

Today my youngest boy turns 11!  I can barely believe that I now have a 13yr old, 11yr old and a 2yr old.   The 2yr old is definitely bringing back memories of the days when the boys were that little, but it seems like forever ago.   Keeping up with my birthday posts for each child I dedicate this one to you my sweet Zay!

Isaiah you never cease to amaze me with your abilities, interests and what a handy young man you are.  From your chicken business, fishing, building camps, hunting, four wheeling and being an awesome big brother to your sister whom you have only known for a short 3 months.  You treat her like she has always been here and I can tell how much you truly love her.  Melts your mamas heart everyday!

We love you so much and are so very proud of you each and everyday.(Even when we nag)  We hope the next year is filled with love, laughter, and fun because you deserve it.
Now we can't have a Birthday post without some pics:
HAPPY 11TH BIRTHDAY ISAIAH HARDING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment