Tuesday, October 30, 2012

PLAYSCHOOL HALLOWEEN PARTY

Keely has really missed Playschool the last month, so when we were invited to come to the Halloween Party today, I decided it would be nice for her to get out and go.  She had so much fun!
 Little Miss Floppy Ear ready to go!
Play doh time!
Storytime!
Treats!

 Since today wasn't a great outside day, they went to the gym before we left and she has a great time playing with the parachute and balloons with the rest of the kids.  No pics because I had left my camera in the other room. :(
Not sure when she will make it back to Playschool, since she will be wearing the brace for another 6 or 7 weeks.  It is hard for her to climb and I am a bit nervous that someone may fall on her or Keely being Keely will try and do something dangerous that may hurt her leg.  I guess we will play it by ear.  

No comments:

Post a Comment