Thursday, October 4, 2012

T-Minus 18Hrs!!

The countdown is on for Miss K's surgery and this mama is starting to stress!!!  I was doing quite well until I went to bed last night and then my mind took over and I could not get to sleep!  I know she will be in great hands and things will more than likely go as planned, but still she is my baby and I don't want to see her in pain or uncomfortable!

We had family pictures done the other night, since she will be in a cast for six weeks, hockey will be starting, hubby is extremely busy and of course it will be getting dark by supper time.  So, no time like the present to make the family stop and take some pics!  I figure we won't see the men in this house once hockey starts, so it is good that we have pictures to look at! 

Let me tell you this girl is a ham, she was quite the little show off for pics, she would stick her tongue out, close her eyes, try to lick her brothers, etc.    She was really quite entertaining and I am hoping we managed to get a few decent photos.  

Right now we are on the ferry and then driving to Halifax for the next 4.5 hours, staying with friends and heading to the hospital for 6:30 a.m.  I think her surgery is scheduled for 8!  Oh man, I'm not sure that I am ready for this, but I guess it has to be done.  Will have a updated post very soon about how it all went.  Keep us in your prayers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment