Sunday, September 4, 2011

What A Year!

This past year has definitely been one for the books.  I home-schooled my boys for Gr. 4 and 7, got our referral for our daughter, started a job, quit my job a week later, spent two weeks of the summer in China where we met our daughter for the first time, arrived home with just enough time to relax a bit before starting school shopping. (Yes they are headed back to public school) and we are adjusting to life with a toddler and having 3 kids. 

So the day after tomorrow the boys are headed back to school and it will be just Keely and I.  I must say these boys are a great help and I am going to miss them when they go back. It is wonderful being able to get them to watch her while I shower, go to the bathroom alone or just play with her for a few minutes while I get something done.  They are such great big brothers!

A week or so ago we went to Magic Mountain water park for the day, the kids had a great time.  Keely loves the water!  She even goes in the ocean without so much as a shiver! Brrrr 




1 comment:

  1. If you don't mind me asking, what made you choose to home school for a year and put your boys back into public school?

    ReplyDelete