Monday, April 26, 2010

MAY 12th!!!

  Officially have a date set for our last meeting with Judy and it is on May 12th.  I was hoping it would be a bit sooner than that, but it is what it is I guess.

   I contacted Family Outreach International today and they said we can officially register with them now that we are just about done our homestudy!  YaY!!!!  So I am heading off to the mail to mail our registration form.

I am having a giant yard/bake/quilt sale this coming weekend to help with the remaining homestudy fee.  So hopefully we can get that taken care of before the other fees come flying at us. I am so thankful for all of the people that have offered to bake and to those who have donated items for the sale.  Now hopefully a lot of people will get out to the sale and buy it all!LOL (Really though I hope!) =)

3 comments:

  1. Things seem to be progressing well! So exciting!! I need to get on the ball and have a yard sale too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, so far so good. I need to get on the ball and make quilts that I have orders for, that would help!lol Too many things too little time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! May 12th will be here before you know it! At least you can get started on your registration and keep busy with yardsales and whatnot for fundraising. That helps! =)

    ReplyDelete