Tuesday, July 26, 2011

First Days Together

Here are a few pics of the last few days.  Things are going very well, she has become my permanent attachment and will barely let me put her down for a second.  We signed paperwork today and we were nervous about her seeing her orphanage worker again.  When he walked in she turned her head and snuggled in as close to me as she could possibly get.  Then when we went to have a pic with him she didn't want to be even close to him, so I am assuming that is a positive!  We are supposed to be going to see the Yellow Crane Tower today, but it is raining so I am not sure.  It may help though if we go to have it a bit cooler, especially me trying to carry a 2yr old up 9 flights of stairs. :op

3 comments:

  1. I love the last photo where she's laughing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Enjoy your time in China with your sweet daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! There's nothing better than holding your child close! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete