Monday, July 4, 2011

We CAN Do This!

You could say today has been a bit stressful trying to figure out what actually needs to be done in order for us to travel in 19 days. 

We currently are awaiting our Letter Seeking Confirmation which was supposed to come today, but didn't.  I just received and email with more paperwork to print off and fill out for our Visa Application and we have to get everything filled out and Fedexed no later than tomorrow!  Whew!

I am headed to the mainland tomorrow for a Dr.'s appt to discuss vaccines and Noah has an Ortho appt., I have to go to Fredericton to get Cassidy's new passport pic for her China Entry Visa, find Fedex before 4 o'clock and at some point I need to fit in picking up a car seat, and try to get items that we need to take with us like.  Are you tired yet?  I know I am and 5:30 am is going to come very early!

All of this is happening so quickly, it is hard to believe that just over a month ago, I was wondering if we would even have a referral this year.  God has done miracles for all of this to happen so swiftly and I am very thankful.  I know in the midst of the stress of planning, packing, waiting and fundraising God has made every part of this process more amazing and such a blessing. 

We're Coming Soon Baby Girl!
I have to remind myself on a daily basis that this will soon have passed and we will have sweet Keely home with her brothers.  All of the planning, paperwork, stress and the running around will be a distant memory.  So I am trying to cherish this time and know it will be so worth it once we hold her little hand and kiss those chubby cheeks!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to meet Keely! I can't believe we are going so soon, and all of the stress and running around will most definitely be worth it once we arrive in China!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you a list person?....I know I am, I alwasys need to see what needs to be done every day (and not look past today or I get overwhelmed) LOL Have fun!

    ReplyDelete